Daytrippers Charity & Prologue Performing Arts
Prologue is happy to announce that we have partnered with a national charity, Daytrippers’ Children Charity, in order to help continue to support schools that face barriers with funding due to limited school arts budgets and other socio-economic factors. This partnership allows schools to apply for additional funding to support their Prologue performance or workshop through Daytrippers’ application process.
About Daytrippers Children’s Charity
Daytrippers aims to remove financial barriers and enable enriched learning opportunities for in-need children across Canada. Daytrippers provides funding to help elementary students in lower-income and remote communities to experience learning opportunities from recognized educational and cultural institutions to help unlock their full potential.
How Daytrippers can support you:
- Check your eligibility and apply for funding for your next school trip or learning experience
- Spread the word about Daytrippers to your colleagues and encourage others to take advantage of funding opportunities
- For more information, please visit daytrippers.ca/criteria-and-timelines
*Please note that a Prologue performance/workshop must have been formalized prior to submitting your application to Daytrippers Children Charity in support of funding.
Quick Facts about Daytrippers:
• With 100% volunteers and no paid salaries, approximately 97 cents out of every dollar raised goes directly to funding school trips and engagements.
• Daytrippers has provided school trips and engagements to over 300,000 children since inception.
• $3.5 million dollars has been spent on trips/educational activities since Daytrippers began.
• 80% of 1,200 applications submitted by teachers are funded.
Still have questions? Contact Development Manager, Claire St-Francois at [email protected] or 416-591-9092 ex.229.